Discover a Free, Thoughtful Newsletter
Stay up-to-date … you won’t have to worry about missing anything. Every new edition of our free newsletter goes directly to your inbox or Substack account.
- Leading After Emergencyby Ed Kelley, Ph.D. on September 1, 2022
After pages of goals and recommendations on responding to COVID-19 and preparing for the next pandemic, one thing is still lacking: leadership
- Solving “Impossible” Problems Starts Hereby Dr Paul Rutter on August 25, 2022
The chasm between the West and rest on healthcare quality and access seems insoluble. But we can narrow the gap.
- On Polio, Monkeypox, and COVID-19by Ed Kelley, Ph.D. on August 4, 2022
The Lessons We Can, and Cannot, Take
- Turning Obstacles into Assetsby Jane Chen on July 26, 2022
Seeking to improve global health access? Learn to leverage limits and constraints as springboards for innovation
- The Most Important Faces in Global Healthby Dr Paul Rutter on July 19, 2022
They are the children that modern medicine forgot, or utterly failed to reach.
- How Global is Global Health?by Ed Kelley, Ph.D. on June 21, 2022
Traditional funding streams continue to favor northern institutions. Is it time to change?
- Behind the headlinesby Dr Paul Rutter on June 16, 2022
Very few people had heard of monkeypox a month ago. Now – despite tough competition from other major global events – it is high in the […]
- Are genetically modified mosquitos the solution to malaria?by Dr Paul Rutter on May 24, 2022
Thinking about known-unknowns and unknown-unknowns.
- Hidden in Plain Sightby Ed Kelley, Ph.D. on May 16, 2022
Why Unsafe Injections Remain a Global Challenge
- Production For the Last Mileby Ed Kelley, Ph.D. on May 6, 2022
We have plenty of COVID vaccines and doses. The real challenge now is delivering them the last mile.
- Sometimes There is an Obvious Solutionby Dr Paul Rutter on April 29, 2022
Problem: not enough doctors and nurses; millions of people to vaccinate. Solution: let Community Health Workers do it.
- What are the real COVID mortality numbers?by Dr Paul Rutter on April 25, 2022
Estimates from WHO are pending; meanwhile a study in The Lancet suggests the true number of global fatalities from COVID may be 3x higher than […]
Support Our Initiative
To learn more about the ApiJect Global Initiative, contact us today.